Saturday, May 21, 2011

This Could Be It!

Well, I was up until 4 o'clock this morning having contractions.... and amazingly was still having contractions when I woke up this morning(without an alarm and before Lexi woke up) at 8:30. And they're still coming! I'm still not sure that this is the real thing, with all the fake stuff the last couple of weeks I'm not prepared to say I'm in labor till I'm absolutely sure. But this is the most encouraging so far. My dilemma today is.... I'm supposed to work this evening! I'm seriously considering calling in..... BUT.... If I do call in and the contractions stop and I don't go into labor I will feel horrible for calling in and leaving the girls short. And if I don't call in and I go into labor at work and get to the point that I can't work I will for one be totally worn out during the hard part of labor, and for two will feel like I either have to stay at work or go down to the hospital whether I'm really ready to be admitted or not and won't be able to labor at home like I would prefer. AHHH!!!! What to do???? Oh yeah, and I have to make the decision in the next 20 minutes because you have to call in 2 hours before your shift starts.

1 comment: