Well, no baby boy yet! The contractions have not gone away.... so that is two full days now of contractions.... not fun! They are progressively getting closer and stronger, but they are apparently not doing ANYTHING because we went in to get checked today because we were getting very antsy and I'm still exactly the same as I was at my Dr. appointment on Wednesday! And I thought that this stage lasted a long time with Lexi! Well, it has now doubled the time that it took me to get into actual labor with her and I'm still waiting. This had better not be an indication of how stubborn the child actually is because... WOW. I cannot even imagine a child more stubborn than Alexia!
Speaking of that sweet little thing... she said the funniest thing today. I was trying to change her diaper and she wrapped her arms around my neck so that I couldn't. I told her to let go and her reply was... "Sorry Mom, I not letting go!"
No comments:
Post a Comment