Wednesday, July 18, 2012

20 Days Till Disneyland!

So we are going to Disneyland in August and I am so excited. It's going to be my parents, Lacey, Hailey, and the kids and I. Me and Lacey have been getting a whole bunch of stuff ready for the trip to make it HUGE!!

Here's what we have ready so far...

Our road trip count-down
We are going to hang this in the car and when we get to these places we are going to have a treat and an activity for the kids to go with each. 

Build-A-Bear!!!
We are staying in an actual Disneyland Hotel--Paradise Peir
With the hotel we are able to get a private Build-A-Bear session! 

These are going to be necklaces--one of each for each girl!
I got the idea from this site found via Pinterest
http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.ca/2012/04/mickey-mouse-washer-necklace.html
I didn't do it exactly how she did mainly because I don't have the right size hole punch
So I just painted the washers, glued them together with hot glue, then put thread around
The thread is necessary to keep the ears on as well as for looks
Hot glue does not hold washers together very well. 

Printed off a whole bunch of coloring pages for the car ride

Disney Pin Trading!!!
The top one is my lanyard and the bottom one is Lexi's

Ziploc bags with stickers 

Cinderella bag of stickers

I'm totally going to join the adult women in the family and sport the fanny pack!
Found this one at a yard sale for a quarter! 

Lexi and Javid's bags for in the park

We are also going to make some shirts, a whole lot of fun Disney themed snacks, a licence plate bingo game, some clipboards for each of us to color or write on in the car, and a bunch of little car games and activities for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment