Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Content
So, on Monday I was very, very frustrated with the fact that I had not gone into labor yet. I was frustrated, exhausted and uncomfortable. I spent basically the entire day just laying around the house doing absolutely nothing. And to tell ya the truth, I was VERY close to calling up the doctor and telling him that I wanted to be induced in the morning. Well, after a good cry I said a prayer to help me decide if I should get induced. Well, by Tuesday morning I felt much more content. I had accepted the fact that I may be in this pre-labor, contracting stage for days. My appointment was also yesterday, the dr. stripped my membranes to possibly help speed up the process, and gave me enough sleeping pills to last a week. So, I'm sleeping okay, and I'm able to function during the day despite still having contractions. I have accepted the fact that I could go into real labor at any time, be it today or next week... I'm okay with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment