Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Boy is One!!

Javid turned a year old on Saturday and he had a great birthday! He woke up at about 6 am and me and him did our usual morning thing: go upstairs and he eats some breakfast, then go into the living room, he plays on the floor while I get a little more shut eye on the couch (I know, sounds very irresponsible but I have a gate up so he can't get out of the living room and the living room is pretty well baby proofed. Plus I'm a very light sleeper ever since I became a mom. So he is perfectly safe.), after a little while he starts to get fussy and then gets a bottle, sometimes he then takes a nap with me on the couch and lucky for me (cuz lexi was up late the night before) this was one of those mornings, so we both had a very good nap on the couch until lexi came upstairs. We then got ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Where this was waiting for Javid....

He's very happy with this gift from Grandma and Grandpa

I'm very happy with it too btw... I'm planning to take it to Disneyland!


Later all of my family came over and we grilled hot dogs and then opened presents and had cake. It was a really great party and Javid had a blast.

Getting help opening his presents
Trying to get Raylee to scoot over

He Won!

And the Cake...



Fell of the bench

Trying to get out of the kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment