The Idaho Falls Temple! That's where me and Mike and our kids will be getting sealed together! On July 7th! I have been waiting for this day for so long and cannot believe how lucky I am. I knew when I decided to marry Mike that he was the right man for me, and I knew that despite the fact that the only thing he knew about the church before meeting me was that it used to practice polygamy, he would someday be baptized and would someday take me to the temple to be sealed to him. I knew that statistically this becoming a reality is very unlikely, but at the same time I knew it would happen. I don't know how I knew, but I did! And now, 5 years later, it's happening!
Alexia is so excited for this to happen also, she has started to recognize the temple and she knows she's going to go there and is very much wanting to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment