Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Long Time No Blog!

Well, I haven't been on here since October! Ooops! So, the end of the semester is nearing... I have two finals left to take and will be done by Thursday. I am so excited for summer. There are a lot of things going on. So, this may not be a very interesting posting but I am setting a goal right here and now to post at least once a week all summer. (and hopefully keep it up once school starts back up). So here are our summer plans that you can look forward to seeing many fun posts about.


  • This Sunday Mike is getting ordained an Elder and receiving the Melchizedek priesthood
  • We're going to the Temple!!!
  • Chase is leaving on his mission July 11
  • Lacey will be getting her mission call 
  • Ackerman Family Reunion
  • I am applying to the RN program and taking the TEAS test this summer (so lots of studying for that)
  • At least one trip to Hogle Zoo
  • Lexi turns 3 in two weeks
  • Javid turns 1 in June
  • My niece will be born this month 
  • Brandon is getting married!! 
  • We are going to Disneyland in August
  • The Ackerman family is doing a summer of Family History and Temple Work
  • I am doing a summer of Emergency preparedness--doing one step of emergency prep. each week 
So, we are in for a very busy, fun-filled summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment