Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Javid 4 Months

Well, Javid is now 4 months old. Wow how time flies. We went to the doctor last week for his 4 month check and I decided that since I don't have a little baby calendar thing for him like I had for Lexi that you write down the weights and stuff I would just do that on here. So, at 4 months Javid is 25 inches long and we think 15 lbs 15 oz. Now I say we think because Javid made it very hard to get an accurate weight. He has not really been one to  hold still for very long, he is always moving. At about 3 months he figured out how to roll over and he is very strong. Well, when we put him in the scale he immediately started trying to get out. He started lifting his head up (got it up over the 4 inch lip that's on the scale) and was trying to sit up, roll over, or whatever. But he refused to hold still. He did succeed in rolling onto his belly while in the scale. So our best guess on which reading we were getting that was the most accurate was 15.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment