I right now just want to brag about how wonderful my kids are. Alexia is such a great big sister, that girl loves Javid like crazy and amazingly he absolutely loves her too. I say amazingly because for one she's two and we all know how gently and nice two year olds usually are, and for two... she's a little extra rough with her love. But he loves her! He can be crying and she'll go start talking to him and he's fine. She had him laughing like crazy the other day and all she was doing was jumping. I love it!! And she is so loving and helpful and extremely protective. The other day I was holding him and he was fussing and she said, "Mom, he doesn't want you, he wants me!" So, I put him on her lap and.... yep, you guessed it! He stopped fussing.
No comments:
Post a Comment